The GOLD Company does not sell any products
and is compensated ONLY from the company's clients. No
commissions are taken on any products.
I sincerely enjoy meeting people and
getting to know them. The Gold Company strives to return calls promptly and takes a genuine interest in your needs. I work hard to personalize a
plan that best fits your needs, budget and future.
The Money Prof
Friday, October 31 2014
Thanksgiving - A time to shareWe are so fortunate we live in the USA. The pilgrims celebrated the good harvest in England which was the origin of our Thanksgiving. If you have your health, have good friends and family, accompanied with adequate finances, you should be thankful. Most of us are busy with families, work and various activities and rarely take the time to sit back and think about how fortunate we really are. One does not have to look far to see those with less. Could you imagine if each of the fortunates reached out to the less fortunate and offered a helping hand. I am not talking about financial offerings (though that would help) but providing food, transportation, maybe a job or advice. It all matters. As I have mentioned before in many columns, the major mission of financial planning is to improve one's quality of life. By sharing "wealth" and again I do not mean necessarily financial wealth, it will make you feel good. Every little bit counts. A kind word or spending time with others can make a difference.
Here are some sharing ideas:
- Wish someone that you have not talked to in a long while a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Get involved with the elderly. Visit an assisted care facility, nursing home, religious organization and offer to become a "buddy" to someone.
- Make a contribution to a worthy charitable organization.
- Volunteer in an organization or family setting.
- Donate clothing or other items to charitable causes.
- Donate your blood or other medical needs.
A positive attitude goes a long way in bringing happiness to you and others around you. I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, good health and prosperity.
The GOLD COMPANY will help you achieve financial well being.
Offering the following services:
- Investment Portfolio Assessment
- Portfolio Development
- Securities Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- Insurance/Risk Management Review
- College Planning
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Business Analysis